Not wanting to get stuck in a rut and coast into middle age, I decided to try at least fifty new things in 12 months – it was such good fun that I am going to keep going and say Yes to more new experiences !


Saturday 16 May 2015

32. Weird & Wonderful Wood


This event is held every year nearby at Haughley Park in Suffolk and I had never been before - so I thought I would give it a go! It is a festival of everything wood related with loads of stalls, workshops and entertainment.


It has a lovely relaxed atmosphere and we really enjoyed looking at the amazing wood carvings, listening to the bands and eating yummy ice cream from Alder Tree - my favourite was the Gooseberry and Limoncello.


Libby made a puppet and you could also have a go at making paper, whittling a spoon, pine cone animals and willow weaving - all for free! Definitely going to go back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment