Not wanting to get stuck in a rut and coast into middle age, I decided to try at least fifty new things in 12 months – it was such good fun that I am going to keep going and say Yes to more new experiences !


Sunday 24 July 2016

Pokemon Go or Pokemon Stop and Stare?

Like everyone else I have started to play Pokemon Go! This was the scene today at the beautiful Ipswich Waterfront, where, instead of people strolling around enjoying the lovely sunshine and looking at expensive yachts, they were all clustered around staring at their phones waiting for Pokemon to pop up!

At least it gets teenagers such as Libby out of their bedrooms and away from the computer! It also is something she can do with her older brother and cousins.

We also had another walk later to the local Library ( a pokestop) where someone had set up a lure and there were around 6 or 7 cars full of young people sitting and chatting together.

2 comments:

  1. This is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly comeback. Pokemon Go Manila

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have shared wonderful blog with me. I liked the content. This is informative and very interesting. Thanks for sharing this blog with me. This site picbear is very helpful for you about instagram, please coming site

    ReplyDelete