Not wanting to get stuck in a rut and coast into middle age, I decided to try at least fifty new things in 12 months – it was such good fun that I am going to keep going and say Yes to more new experiences !


Wednesday 5 August 2015

49. Visited the Constable Exhibition at Christchurch Mansion


Mum and I visited the free exhibition of John Constable paintings in Christchurch Mansion, Ipswich - which included portraits of his family, many views from his home and of Flatford Mill in Suffolk. They range from small sketches to the huge 6 foot painting of Salisbury Cathedral

Well worth going if you get the chance - exhibited in Ipswich until Jan 2016. I'm nearly at the end of my 50/50 experiences and have enjoyed doing something a bit different over the last year (except breaking my toe!)

Hoping to do the last New Experience on my 51st birthday this Sunday in the Isle of Wight - no idea what it will be at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment