Not wanting to get stuck in a rut and coast into middle age, I decided to try at least fifty new things in 12 months – it was such good fun that I am going to keep going and say Yes to more new experiences !


Thursday 23 July 2015

46. I cooked a curry!

Yes, I have NEVER made a curry before, in fact the only curry I have cooked has been in a frozen meal! So yesterday I cooked a Chicken Korma from scratch. First I had to buy all the ingredients, as I didn't have any of the spices needed.

I used the 'good food' recipe from Tesco online as I don't own any recipe books either. Jared came round to help me and I was pleased with the result - a very mild, but tasty Korma

In fact, it went down so well that Libby (who had declared she didn't like curry and wouldn't eat it) had a whole plateful!



No comments:

Post a Comment