Not wanting to get stuck in a rut and coast into middle age, I decided to try at least fifty new things in 12 months – it was such good fun that I am going to keep going and say Yes to more new experiences !


Saturday 23 August 2014

3. An Aqua Massage

I received a voucher for an aqua massage from Angie & Ray as part of my birthday present, so today I went and used it - what an amazing experience!

You lie face down on a massage table and a hood is lowered over you. Inside the hood are jets of warm water that travel up and down your body a bit like a car in a car wash. However you are protected by a thick plastic sheet so don't have to get undressed or get wet!! aquamassagexl250-no-background.jpg



The 10 minute session went so quickly and apparently is equal to a 30 minute hand massage.

I shall definitely be back to Invigr8 in Foxhall Road, Ipswich for another session!

No comments:

Post a Comment